Winslow, Finals Champion all stock
Stud dogs / Posted 2 years ago by Linda Bell
HOF WTCH HTCH Twin Oaks Winslow Breeze CDX PATDcs RTDcs JS-N RS-N RV-O HRD IIIs
HTD IIIds HXAds DNA-VP
All genetic tests are clear
National Finals Cattle, Sheep & Duck Champion
Winslow was my right hand man around our ranch, helping me gather & sort or load cattle & sheep as needed. He also was super helpful gathering our chickens & guinea hens.
Gentle with lambs & calves, his stock savvy was always useful. He was very powerful as well as biddable, and had a good sense of balance & group. There was no quit in him.
He had a great temperament & was so good with our baby daughter. I couldn’t have asked for a better 1st stockdog!
Winslow had good conformation, & ran agility and obedience for me as well, winning all the MVA events we entered. I can’t say enough good things about this dog!
Frozen Semen available
- Listing ID: 7888
- Registry available:: ASCA, AKC
- Sire: WTCH Windsongs Falcon RTDcs
- Dam: WTCH Twin Oaks Kit-N-Caboodle RTDs
- Semen available: Frozen semen
- Color: Black tri
- Lister name: Linda Bell
- Referring WAS member: Jacqueline Tinker
- Owner: Linda Bell
- Whelp date (or approx): 1996
- Link to pedigree: http://www.winslide.net